Saturday, April 10, 2004

April 10, 2004

Happy Easter weekend to everyone! We don't have any big plans for Jacob's first Easter. Grandma Smith was going to visit from Dodge City, Kansas but decided to wait until next weekend when Grandpa can come too. We may take Jacob to my parent’s house tomorrow for a relaxing afternoon, but plans are still in the works.

Last night Jacob had a great time, and received lots of attention at "Band Practice." (For those that don't know, My Dad has been in a band with a close family friend since I was a toddler. They met and started playing music back when we lived in California, then years later both of our families moved to Kansas.) There were old friends and new friends with plenty of people taking turns holding the Fighter! I thought all the excitement would have Jacob sleep through the night- wishful thinking!

Monday morning Jacob will see Dr. V for another eye exam. I will update the site as soon as I can! Please keep J in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment