Tuesday, December 28, 2004

December 28, 2004

I sure hope everyone's Christmas was as wonderful as ours was! We had a great time in Texas! Jacob had so much fun meeting and playing with his Great Grandparents. And of course, they had a great time with him too! We enjoyed relaxing and just spending quality time together. On Christmas Eve, we opened a few gifts with friends, and then participated in the Lords Supper at Grandma and Grandpa's Church. On Christmas, we all spent most of the day in our pj's and watched movies. Brett and I were able to take a nap, thanks to Aunts Meg and Pam for watching J. Overall, it was a very quiet trip. We had many nice talks as a family, which I really enjoy. 

I would have to say the only bad part about our trip was that Jacob, Meagan and I were all sick. Our head colds that started a week before we left, lingered into our visit. We didn't fret though, since Grandpa is a PA-C, he had all sorts of goodies to help us feel better fast! Antibiotics for my ear infection and cough medicine and decongestants for Meagan and J. Grandpa is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment