Thursday, December 2, 2004

December 2, 2004

Wow, it's December already! Where has the year gone? It is my favorite time of year; I just love the holidays and cool air! This year is going to be very special as it is J's first Christmas at home. Brett and I plan to take J to Texas to visit my Grandparents. Hopefully my parents and sisters will be coming along too (I'm not sure about my brother). It should be a very happy holiday! I can't wait to show J how to tear open his presents! 

Today J seems to be feeling much better. The antibiotics have helped a lot. His nose is raw from Brett and I wiping it, but that will get better with time. Due to his cold, we had to cancel the therapy visits he had scheduled for this week. So, no news in the therapy department! 

No comments:

Post a Comment