Wednesday, December 8, 2004

December 8, 2004

Happy Holidays to ya! I just love this time of year! As I mentioned in my last entry, this is J's first Christmas at home and we plan to take him to Texas to meet his Great Grandparents for the first time! We are very excited!

J is finally getting over his cold. We are still giving him antibiotics to make sure things clear up completely, but his nose is no longer red and runny. He is still sleeping strange hours, but Brett and I are working on that! This week he has two doctors’ appointments. One with Dr. V., his retina Doc, and the other with a nurse at his pediatrician’s office to get his second flu shot! Poor baby! I will have a full report just as soon as I can! 

I am still working on getting the Guest Book back up. In the meantime feel free to email us using the link provided, or you can email me by clicking here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment