Wednesday, December 17, 2003

December 17, 2003

I went to the hospital at 5pm yesterday to meet the Speech Therapist helping Jacob with his bottle feedings (Brett was supposed to meet me there but ended up staying home to wait for the heating & air guy to come fix our furnace - which woke me up yesterday sounding like a truck going through the living room), and he took an entire bottle in less then 20 minutes! At that rate he will be home in no time...well, maybe another two weeks or so. He didn't do as well this morning with Brett though. He took a tiny bit then fell sound asleep in dad's lap. That's ok; we will try again tonight when I go in after work. Jacob spent the entire night off oxygen!! And he did very well, reading high and having no episodes of apnea or bradycardia. I am very happy right now and can't believe the progress he's making! God has a plan for him, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment