Saturday, December 6, 2003

December 6, 2003

I get to see my boy today! Yay! It's been 4 days and I am going nuts! I am still a little stuffy and cough once or twice, but the cold is gone enough! heheh Jacob is doing well today. I found out last night that he would have to stay in isolation a total of 10 days, which would be until the 11th. Hopefully he will go back to Special Care after that. With the cultures still being negative, the only thing keeping him in the NICU is the need for isolation as a precaution. His oxygen needs are minimal and he hasn't had any spells since early Tuesday morning. I will try to bottle feed him today! That should be fun! Once he's bottling every feeding, it's homecoming time!! I can't wait. Shoot, that means I need to hurry up and get his room finished! I did some touch up painting last night and will finish painting the inside of the closet today. Then I will set up his crib! Oh, this is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment