Wednesday, December 24, 2003

December 24, 2003 - Christmas Eve

I checked out Jacob's chart last night and found out the one eye is at stage 4a, which means the retina has already partially detached. He will most likely need more surgery and has a chance of losing his vision in that eye. What to do next will be determined Tuesday when Dr. Varenhorst checks his eyes again. Let us pray things get better.

Pat's idea didn't go over too well. She suggested I come in and bottle a few times in a row to get used to things instead of trying to go to mother/baby this weekend. That way, when he is ready for mother/baby I will be more prepared and some-what used to bottling him. So today, I will go in at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm to bottle him. I get off work at 12pm so it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment